Bit of Lightforce Technology and Information
Summary of Lightforce
Whether camping in the wilderness, hunting a predator, pulling an all-nighter or off-roading through rough terrain, Lightforce is there to light the way.
Based in South Australia, Lightforce has more than 35 years' experience in precision manufacturing, and has forged an international reputation as leading manufacturer of innovative professional lighting equipment. Lightforce prides itself on supplying quality products to those who value performance, innovation and design.
Lightforce now exports to more than 50 countries, supplying products that are designed and manufactured to deliver performance in the most hostile conditions. From the frozen Arctic tundra to the scorching heat of the Australian Outback, Lightforce products are built to go the distance.
Lightforce produces the best Driving Lights on the market, including the innovative HTX Hybrid Driving Lights that combine the best of HID and LED, high-performance Genesis LED and Venom LED, and new Striker LEDs which deliver great light output at an affordable price. We also make LED Light Bars and the Halogen and HID lights that made Lightforce a household name for 4WD enthusiasts.
Summary of differences between light technologies
- More realistic colours similar to daylight
- Gives you better depth perception
- Easy on the eyes and create less glare from street signs.
- Clear white light
- Penetrating beam for maximum distance
- Professional quality for professional and commercial users
- HID handhelds are perfect for search and rescue applications.
- Produce a high volume or spread of light
- Good distance but less focused beam than halogen or HID
- Lightforce LEDs deliver white light at a 5000k colour temperature
- Long life – the individual LEDs can last up to 50,000 hours.